Expand All Content
- Campus Sponsor:
- LBJ Institute for STEM Education & Research
The LBJ Institute’s Space Health Inclusion Partnership (LBJ SHIP) is a partnership with the Translational Research Institute for Space Health (TRISH) and is empowered by NASA’s Human Research Program. Our goal is to work with underrepresented and underutilized post-doctoral and early-career (UUPEC) research professionals to foster ways that space health research can fit into their current research and provide participants with a suite of engagement opportunities, including:more about event
- Self-paced online micro-credential courses related to the challenges of humans in space, exploration of funding opportunities, and development of competitive space health research initiatives.
- 2023 Mini-Virtual Institute: 4-part Webinar Series with Subject Matter Experts in research investigations and challenges of space health research
- Culturally responsive research mentoring and network training for established and potential space health investigators
- Invitations and priority consideration for future events and other networking opportunities.